Monday, June 30, 2008

Welcome To VeganRD

Greetings! I've created as a resource for other dietitians and vegans everywhere who want accurate, up-to-date information on vegan diets and how they protect our health. Stay tuned for the official launch of the site; for now, I will (try to) post on a regular basis.

This blog will contain news, tidbits, musings, and photos from me, and hopefully other vegan RDs in the future.

Happy Reading!


Alanna said...

I'm glad to see that you are blogging--I've been a fan of your columns in the VegFamily magazine for years, and always appreciate your thoughtful, well-researched articles. Welcome to the blogosphere!

Seygra20 said...

this great, I am soo close to becoming an RD in my home country. I just need to do an internship before, and it gre8 to see a vegan RD. its almost unheard of in my country